Thursday, May 14, 2009

.. r.i.p. ..

okay, i know this is probably really pathetic that i am writing another blog about a tv show, but i have to get this off my chest. grey's anatomy. my ALL TIME favorite show...EVER!!! this show helped me get through college (even though i'm not done, haha!). seriously. there were nights when i wanted to do nothing but sit and watch grey's anatomy. when i was having boy troubles..or school troubles..or any kind of troubles, i would just lie in my bed and watch grey's anatomy on my crappy laptop, pretending like i was meredith grey. i love dr. sheperd almost as much as i love lance ;). okay, just kidding. i became a fan half-way through the second season, i hadn't even seen the first season. as soon as i got hooked i bought the first season dvd's and watched them in one day. when the second season finally came out on dvd, i bought it at midnight (the minute it was on sale), went home and practically pulled an all-nighter watching episode after episode, and i am pretty sure i watched all 23 or however many episodes there are in one day!!! NO JOKE! not to mention i used to watch every episode while wearing scrubs!! yes..i am a die hard grey's anatomy fan. when denny doukette died, i layed on the bathroom floor for days just like izzy (okay, only figuratively). when dr. burke left christina, i tore up their apartment with her. when derek and meredith broke up time after time, it always felt like he was breaking up with me. i attended those therapy sessions with meredith. i was in every surgery with dr. bailey. i was with meredith when she told derek she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. i was in the elevator when he proposed finally..and i cried harder than when lance proposed to me!!!!! i am telling you - grey's anatomy is my freaking life!!

well tonight, i feel like two of my friends have died. i mean, we have all heard the rumors that izzie and george were leaving the show for whatever reasons. but then there are always the rumors to counterargue those rumors. this whole "izzie with a tumor thing" was starting to seem like not that big of a deal..like light was slowly visible at the end of the tunnel. then she just dies. just like that. wtf?!?!? she can't just die like that! it's like denny all over again! and then george. how cruel to kill him with a bus. why couldn't they have just let him go to war? that was hard enough. and then john doe ends up being him? are you freaking serious?!?! i think that was the saddest moment in grey's anatomy history, and there have been some sad moments.

(i can't figure out why george's picture is so small, sorry)!



anyway, this is getting really pathetic, i am sorry to the few of you who will actually read this. suffice it to say that i will really miss dr. o'malley and dr. stevens (if, in fact, they are gone for good).

4 comments:

Erin Lee said...

OK, so this is my second post in a row---but my Mom was talking to your Mom about where I can get my wedding dress made-and I need to talk to you!!!! I went to a lady yesterday and it was my worst nightmare, so...i think we should chat. ha. What is your phone #???

brooke said...

haha i love that you watched it in scrubs! you're not pathetic, i've been mourning too... that was the saddest episode ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I missed the whole season this year :-( and now Izzy and George are gone? I'm dying to know what happened, catchá later.

thejess's said...

okay so I just read this post and I agree on EVERYTHING with you! Jesse thinks I am so ridiculous because of how much I care about this show!.. but without fail I cry in almost every episode! and I'm pretty sure I cried the hardest in my whole life when Denny died!! but back to George and Izzie!! THEY CAN'T DIE!! ITS GEORGE AND IZZIE!!! best buds.. George is just George.. and always happy Izzie!! WTF!!! :(