words can't explain how sad i am that danny gokey got kicked off american idol tonight. i have been his fan since day 1, and i will continue to be forever. i am not on the bandwagon with everyone (it seems) who want adam to win. #1: i can't stand his eyeliner and black fingernails and his screech, and #2: i think it is unfair because he has had so much stage experience. american idol should be for people who wouldn't have a chance if it weren't for the show, and we all know adam would have been given a record deal if he got kicked off in the first round. i haven't always been a kris fan, however i think he got better and better every week. it is his "artistry" (as they call it) and originality that got him to the finals, and i must say, i do like him a lot now. i even think i'd buy his album. i am so sad to see danny go...he was my pick from the beginning. needless to say, next week i will be voting for kris..the deserving underdog..and i hope the rest of america does too!!
3 comments:
Ha ha I love that you wrote a blog on it! We are such die-hard AI fans!! It actually turned out the way I wanted it to - I thought that Danny has been doing a lot of the same boring stuff lately, even though he is really so talented. I love Kris! I think he's so cute and I love his different versions of songs and the way he does them.. It'll be interesting to see how everything turns out next week!
I totally agree! I can't stand Adam. Everyone LOVES him and I don't know why...am I missing something???? The worst is when he screams so loud his tongue stick out. eeeuuhh....
I was die hard for Danny too. Sniff Sniff.
haha, i hate the black fingernails, eyeliner, and screeching as well (and how he's always sticking out his tongue!). i'm sure he'll win it - makes me so mad!!
Post a Comment