so i know i am a little bit obsessed with my dogs, but they are my kids and i treat them as such! i bought their halloween costumes the other day...hilarious! the first time i put them on them, they were so humiliated beyond belief. seriously, they turned into different dogs! basically they both just stood in the same spot for 20 minutes with their ears down low, and when i would say "come here," they would just look at me with those adorable puppy-dog eyes, pleading for me to relieve them from their misery.




haha...priceless, right?!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love them!
so cute! AND your hair is so cute on your main pic :)
haha their little embarassed faces are hilarious! the costumes are adorable!!
They really do look embarassed! How cute!! I can't quite bring myself to buying a costume for Shelby. But they absolutley look adorable!
Becky! Your dogs are so cute! I love those pictures!
your puppies are soo cute! i love the costumes :]
Post a Comment