..jarron..whit..becky..lance..
..whit & me..

on sunday night, my cutest ever sister-in-laws hosted a "bye-bye boobie" party, in honor of my mother-in-law. i am sure you can infer (from the title of the party) the reason it was thrown. it was so fun to be with all the girls, and to try and make the best of a bad situation! we hope and pray that everything goes well with the surgery.
..some of the girls hanging out, talkin about boobs and watchin the oscars..
5 comments:
it was so fun hanging out with you guys on saturday night!! we need to get together more often! and thats awesome that you got to get together with lance's fam before her surgery (and what an awesome title for the party! ha!!) - i hope everything goes well with her and her surgery!!
oh and i was thinking... since we were all talking about how we love the bachelor on saturday night, we should totally get together next monday for a bacherlor finale party! haha just an idea!
I love sushi! I have never made it though. And guess what? Your friends Whit and Jarron are in our ward! And what a cute idea for your mother-in-law. I hope all goes well with her surgery!
That party is the cutest idea ever! Looks like a very fun weekend!
i'm so sorry that i didn't get too say hi to you guys at coldstone!! I feel horrible about it! I got a stress fracture in my right foot, and i was just being a bum that night! but you of course looked beautiful, as always, and can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment