Tuesday, December 30, 2008

it's been a while!!

hello there! it has been a long long time since i've been on here...with school, work and wedding planning i guess i just kinda forgot about it! haha anywho...some updates:

the most important, obviously, is our wedding! lance and i were finally married on december 10, 2008 in the salt lake temple! words can't even describe how wonderfully perfect the entire day was! well, the 2nd half of the day at least! the first half was a little chaotic, i won't lie!! but it all ended up absolutely beautiful...from the ceremony to the reception, it will definitely go down as the best day of our lives!



i don't have any other pictures yet, but will put some up as soon as i get them!

we went to orlando, fl on our honeymoon and spent the week at disneyworld! it was such a blast. we went to all 4 parks, ate a lot of food and treats and just enjoyed being together, done with all the wedding planning!! i was in desperate need of that break!!




when we got home it was time to get things together for christmas. with the last minute wedding details, we kind of overlooked christmas! :-0 lance and i didn't waste any time looking for a christmas tree, and even though we were kinda late in the season, we found the perfect tree!!



it turned out so cute!!

our first christmas together turned out great! for me at least! haha lance wasn't too happy with one of our presents - my dad gave us another dog!! he is a yorkie just like duke (maybe not quite as handsome though ;)) and we named him claus. hopefully lance falls in love with him just like he fell in love with duke.



claus and duke are already great friends!!!

anyway, life is good. for now we are just getting settled into our apartment, working and taking it easy. we are so lucky to have such wonderful families, friends, our cute little dogs and each other. 2008 will definitely go down in the books as the best year ever...so far!!



here we come 2009!!!

6 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Becky! I am so happy you wrote me so I could find your blog, because.... I was thinking about you guys earlier, and I was thinking that I should tell you that you have to start a blog so that we can keep in touch with you guys... No joke, I was thinking that like 2 hours ago and then it came true, haha.

So if Lance really doesn't like your new dog, you can just give it to us?? Just an idea? Haha jk... But seriously, I still want one like Duke so bad! Let's for sure get together soon, and we need to come see your place sometime. (We are having friends over for games New Years Eve, if you guys are in town, you should stop by)

brooke said...

i'm so glad you guys have a blog! and i can't believe you got another puppy... that's so fun! now duke has a little buddy!
oh, and i can't wait to see wedding pictures!!

Brett and April said...

CONGRATULATIONS On the wedding and everything! You looked absolutely GORGEOUS! (No surprise bc you always do!)

Your dogs are adorable! They should come and meet roxy... although she is quite a bit bigger then those two...

Oh and i just LOVE the pj's!! :)

Courtney said...

Yes! I am so glad you have a blog! I'm wanted to go to your reception! I bet it was beautiful... You look so cute in al your pictures. We will have to get together sometime and catch up.

The Platt's said...

Congrats on the wedding! Can't wait to see all the fabulous pics :)

I'm in love with your dogs now! So cute, and creative names!We'll have to all get together and have a puppy playdate! ha ha.

Erin Lee said...

Becky! I was so excited to see you have a blog. I LOVED your wedding by the way--so much fun. You looked beautiful as always, and your pictures are gorg. I will be back to see more! :)